Nilly is a Licensed Professional Counselor with a Masters of Science in Counseling Psychology from the University of Tennessee in 1988. Nilly has been in practice for over twenty five years and lives in Greenville with her husband and two daughters and an extended family of friends-- as well as their beautiful cat Morgan and the latest addition to the family, their lively puppy, Max. She is also involved in various community efforts while providing services in Greenville and various other states via phone and skype.
Accredited by the American Association of integrative Medicine, A Diplomate in the American Psychotherapy Association and a member of the American Counseling Association, Nilly provides a full range of counseling services focused on individuals, couples, and businesses. It is her belief that all of us can improve our relationships with spouses, children, co-workers, clients and with ourselves. The key to such improvement lies in the word "balance".
Balance embodies a sense of a well-proportioned life:
- Give to our loved ones and our jobs without losing ourselves?
- Maintain lasting relationships while nurturing ourselves?
- Balance the serious demands of life and still engage in the humor and joy in it?
- Calm our children's minds and keep ourselves at peace?
- Face our fears without being paralyzed by them? and to touch the place of trust deep within?
- Live life in touch with abundance and safety even as we are surrounded by turmoil?
While a general practitioner, she has special expertise in the areas of:
- Parenting coaching - Find more information on Nilly's parenting coaching
- Couples problem solving - Improve communication, align goals and priorities, and resolve conflicts for all couples (married, unmarried, about to marry, same gender couples).
- Eating disorders - Individual counseling or team counseling (in conjunction with dietitian or physician) toward recovery from the wide range of disordered eating (bulimia, anorexia, compulsive overeating).
- Nilly has specialized in the treatment of ED for twenty five years. She is a founding member of PHED Up (Professionals Healing Eating Disorders in the Upstate), a member of the IAEDP (Intl Assoc of Eating Disorder Professionals), and the NEDA (the National Eating Disorder Association)
- Self-esteem - How we relate to ourselves, how we see ourselves is a key to our happiness.
- Stress-management - Helping to make friends with the stress of everyday life
- Cross-cultural adjustments - Coping with cultural changes and assimilation as a result of relocation, including gender issues, ethnic background and English as a second language.
- Executive coaching - Helping executives improve skills such as delegation, time-management, conflict resolution, and motivation.
Individuals: $140 per 50 minute session
Couples: $160 per 50 minute session
Executive Coaching: $250 per 50 minute session
Parenting Coaching: Initial Consultation - $270 (1½ hour), then $160 per 50 minute session
Appointments outside of regular business hours (Mon-Thu 9am to 5pm): $250 per 50 minute session
*If you would like care coordinated with another provider, such as a psychiatrist, physician, please complete this form to authorize release of information. *
Patient Authorization Form
"Nourish your body with kindness and honor."
Video caption from Ed Aware Reception 2015 - Click Here
EdAware Facebook page - Click Here
ANAD Member 2013